Saturday, April 14 | 9:30 am – 4:00 pm
Designed for those desiring to learn or review the basics of this simple daily-care practice for replenishing and recharging your health.
Jin Shin Jyutsu® is a form of gentle-touch Japanese healing art that restores health through harmonizing spirit, mind, and body with the hands. The work addresses acute and chronic health needs and enhances vitality and lifelong well-being.
In this class, learn:
- Locations and functions of the body’s 26 key vital energy centers
- 3 easy routines for maintaining optimal health
- 3 sequences for discomforts from acute and chronic conditions
- 10 one-step holds for basic first aid
- $129 includes materials. Refundable up to 30 days before class.
- $119 Early Bird Special (if paid in full by March 23)
To register: click here.
For information, contact organizers:
- Location: Boulder, Colorado
- Maximum class size of 20
- Simple snacks and beverages will be served • BYO lunch
- PREREQUISITE: None
You will leave the class with a practice for your daily health and optimal well-being. Discover ways to strengthen the immune system, boost stress resilience, nourish the heart and digestion, recover from illness or injury, and boost mental clarity, memory, and mood.