OH BE JOYFUL! • Jin Shin Jyutsu® Self-Care Retreat
December 8-13, 2018
Relax, restore and rejuvenate in an intimate, revitalizing retreat at the easily accessible yet remote and luxurious beachfront Baja eco-resort of Prana Del Mar. Designed for those desiring to learn or review the foundational basics of Jin Shin Jyutsu (JSJ), a gentle touch Japanese healing art and simple daily self-care practice for vibrant aging and recharging health. Revitalize yourself with guided sessions of deeply restorative JSJ and yoga.
Jin Shin Jyutsu combines beautifully with yoga to offset the effects of modern day living — stress, poor nutrition, illness, old injuries and bad patterning. Having a body that allows us to do what we want to do, when we want to do it, leads us to joy.
All levels welcome for JSJ and yoga, from beginners to experienced
- Deluxe, environmentally friendly resort accommodations for 5 nights
- Twice daily guided self-care JSJ sessions on mats with bolsters (workbook included)
- Daily yoga class
- 2-3 evening Q&As
- 3 delicious meals/day made with locally sourced, fresh ingredients (all special dietary needs accommodated)
- Smoothies, water, teas, juice and fresh fruits available
- Full use of resort amenities – including saltwater pool, hot tub, sauna, tranquil desert gardens, hammocks, beach walking
- Airport transfers (45 minutes each way) on first and last day of retreat (arrival December 8 and departure on the 13th)
- All sales and hotel taxes
What’s not included?
- Airfare to San Jose del Cabo International Airport (SJD)
- On-site spa treatments and massage
- Alcoholic beverages
- Optional add-on, including kayaking and snorkeling, sea turtle hatchings, horseback riding, whale watching, and more
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Optional gratuities for resort staff
5 nights (December 8-13, 2018)
- $1,495 per person double-occupancy (shared)
- $1,895 single-occupancy (private room)
$500 non-refundable deposit due upon reservation. Balance due by September 1, 2018. Refunds will not be issued if cancellation occurs after September 1, 2018. Visa or MasterCard payments include a 3% service fee.
To register: click here.
We are here to take away the complexity of life and go to the simple.
— Mary Burmeister
Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of shape.
— Michael McGriffy, M.D.