I have found that integrating targeted self-care Jin Shin Jyutsu along with nutrition, and lifestyle practices deepens a sustained sense of wellbeing, greater stress resilience, and optimism for vibrant and graceful aging. — Susan M. Brooks
Join me in my light-filled studio in Boulder, Colorado for a one-on-one 5-day JSJ Health Immersion. During this time, you will receive:
- 10 one-hour sessions of Jin Shin Jyutsu®—one session each morning, and one each afternoon.
- 1-hour nutrition and lifestyle consultation, offering you the benefit of a comprehensive approach to uncover and begin addressing key factors affecting any health challenges. These may include issues related to blood sugar balance, sleep regulation, heart health, cognitive function, stress resilience practices, weight regulation, and best-fit exercise and nutrition plans.
Receiving 10 JSJ sessions in close succession, along with customized nutrition and lifestyle consultation, provides cumulative benefits of relaxation, restoration, and rejuvenation, with each session building upon the previous one.
JSJ Health Immersion helps re-establish patterns of harmony resulting in a healthy, joyful, and more easeful life. As with a deep spring cleaning, a 5-day immersion is a dynamic way to renew and reactivate the body’s innate ability to heal.
- Ideal for those who would benefit from an intensive and relaxing healing experience. Beneficial to those with acute or chronic health conditions wanting an infusion of sequential JSJ sessions and nutrition and lifestyle practices targeting the root cause of their health needs.
- Helpful before or after medical treatments to support the body’s capacity to benefit from the procedures and medications.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your dates. I’ll email you a short questionnaire and schedule a complimentary 15-minute phone consult to learn more about your health concerns and to see if we are good fit for working together.
You will leave the retreat with a personalized JSJ, nutrition, and lifestyle action plan to support the work we do together and to address your specific health needs.
- April 22-26 (2 spaces available)
- July 8-12 (2 spaces available)
Thank you so much for a delicious 5 days. I am well nourished, but never sated and look forward to more.
— Janice V., TX
Nothing is so healing as the human touch.
—Bobby F., NY